Who we are:
Tavex is part of the Scandinavian Tavid Group – the leading gold and silver investment trader in Northern and Southeastern Europe. We have been operating for more than 30 years and proudly present in 12 countries. Tavex has been awarded ARS’s Best Employer multiple times, Best Financial Company, as well as numerous work environment recognitions, such as: BigSEE and A’Design – all first prizes. We aim to be the leader in all we do, from recruiting to remuneration, from customer service to workspace.
As a fast-growing financial company, Tavex provides challenging careers in a family-like, people-oriented environment. We value our colleagues and share our success through competitive pay, profit-sharing and fringe benefits, as well as advancement opportunities. Proportionate recognition to efforts-made and results-achieved, is our standard.
We are currently looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Specialist who will be part of Tavex’s Digital Sales team.
If you are:
- A person who wants to stand out, lead the way and disrupt the oldest asset class through hard work;
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to work independently and enthusiastically collaborate with a team;
- Passionate about Social Media Content Creation;
- Passionate and data-driven digital marketer.
Then read on…
- Develop, setup, manage and optimise advertising campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Ad Copywriting & Content Creation;
- Manage the budget for the paid advertising channels you own;
- Manage & automate Paid and Organic results reporting on a monthly basis;
- Create and implement a Posting plan following our Brand voice and Marketing strategy;
- Captivate our target audience with excellent copywriting skills;
- Jointly with the digital sales team, come up with creative pitches relevant to our product and audience;
- Create e-mail marketing automation and sales funnel;
- Work with external partners in order to drive performance, including but not limited to external SEM agency;
- Be highly aware of current trends and use them to put the spotlight on our products;
- Manage, implement and develop multilingual social media accounts, pages and groups (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.).
- At least 2 years of experience in managing accounts/pages in Social Media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn;
- At least 2 years of experience with Facebook Ads Manager;
- Social Media copywriting skills;
- Strong focus on Growth, User Acquisition, Data-driven Strategies;
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Strong motivation for self-development and an innate drive to keep up-to-date in the ever-changing world of Digital marketing;
- Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English and Bulgarian.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge and experience with Google Ads.
Then, Tavex would love to offer you:
- Competitive negotiable salary and profit sharing potential;
- Transparency, open relations, family values and ethics;
- Dynamic work in a young and ambitious team;
- An environment that promotes personal and professional development;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional health insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Award-winning team buildings;
- State-of-the-art office, at your disposal for personal events.
The position is based in our office, located in Sofia, and is permanent full-time employment. Up to 30% of your monthly work time could be done remotely.
Does the role sound exciting? Do not hesitate to send us your application today!