- PAMP Lunar 100 gram gold bars are based on the treasured Chinese lunar calendar. Those born in the year of the rooster are generally perceived to be honest, communicative, capable of great undertakings, and with a tendency to show off their feathers.
- PAMP Lunar 100 gram gold bars are an exquisite and incomparable gift for your loved ones. Give a tribute to those you appreciate by marking their virtues and year of birth in pure .9999 fine gold, a gift that will stay with them forever.
- The gold bars .9999 fine purity is guaranteed. PAMP’s manufacturing and refining processes are overseen by affirmed assayers accredited by the Swiss Federal Bureau for the Control of Precious Metals and by the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association), guaranteeing the strict quality and purity standard of PAMP’s gold bars.
- PAMP Lunar gold bars are pure craftsmanship in gold. The one hundred gram gold bullion bar is manufactured using the highest Swiss engineering skills. It combines shiny surfaces with a frosty decorative motif of a rooster, making it eye-catching for anyone who admires precious craftsmanship.
- The PAMP Lunar gold bar is worth its weight in gold. The value of PAMP’s one hundred gram Lunar gold bars is explicitly based on the fine gold content which is linked to the prevailing price of gold.
- PAMP Lunar gold bars are money. PAMP’s gold bars are accepted as Good Delivery bars by the Swiss Central Bank, by the LBMA, and all major commodity exchanges around the world, guaranteeing the worldwide exchangeability of PAMP’s one hundred gram gold bars by bullion dealers, banks and investors alike.
Obverse: At the top of the 100 gram gold bar is PAMP’s official stamp and the text “SUISSE”. The centre of the bar reads “100 g”, “GOLD”, and “999.9”, signifying 99.99% pure gold. At the bottom of the bar is the unique serial number and the assayer’s stamp, which guarantees the purity of the gold bar. The motif of the rooster which are portrayed on the obverse are likewise visible on the reverse side.
Reverse: The obverse of the 100 gram gold bar portrays a rooster, and inscribed above it is the Chinese character for “rooster”.