Tavex is a unique financial institution by all corporate and community standards. Established in Estonia 30 years ago, the company operates in 9 European countries – Estonia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Finland, Poland, Romania and Bulgaria. We are the leader in investment gold and currency exchange in Bulgaria, offering the highest quality of service at the best possible price.
We are young, energetic and highly experienced team of professionals which goal is to affirm itself as the center of excellence in the accounting and compliance function of Tavex Group.
If you truly value:
- Proportionate recognition to efforts made and results achieved;
- Learning something new every day in a dynamic environment;
- Happiness at work – Tavex has been awarded by its members “Bulgaria’s best employer”, multiple times;
- Ethics, transparency and open-mindedness;
- The free flow of ideas and embrace of meaningful change.
In the past few years our responsibilities have grown outside Bulgaria and the local team is currently engaged with accounting and administration of other subsidiaries from the Group thus we are now looking for Foreign subsidiaries Accounting and Finance professional to:
- Design, implement and organize the process of accounting information flow for subsidiaries in new markets;
- Be responsible for monthly tax and internal reporting;
- Be responsible for annual and interim Financial Reporting as well as in group reporting for consolidation purposes;
- Facilitate various reporting obligations to authorities and other stakeholders;
- Work in close collaboration with local team, accounting company and management on tax, accounting and other business matters;
- Propose accounting, tax and other business solutions based on available financial information and performed analysis;
- Responsible for the ongoing improvement in processes and procedures to optimize the accounting and finance functions.
- Related financial and accounting experience, preferably gained by working 3-5 years in Audit or other fast moving environment;
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics;
- Knowledge and understanding of general accounting principles;
- Excellent command of English: both verbal and written;
- Possession of analytical mindset that goes beyond the ordinary;
- Ability to read and interpret different laws and regulations;
- Sense of responsibility, honesty and open communication;
- Proactive person with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Attractive remuneration that accounts for individual performance;
- Great team and motivating environment;
- Encouragement of professional development and initiative;
- Transparency, open relations, family values and ethics;
- Constant variety of interesting but challenging work issues;
- Access to international know-how in a very dynamic financial market.
If you find this career opportunity challenging and matching your profile, please, apply for the position.