- The value of Chinese Silver Panda coins track the price of silver. The value of Chinese Silver Pandas is primarily determined by their fine silver content which is linked to the prevailing price of silver.
- The price of Chinese Silver Pandas will rise with inflation. Silver has proven itself throughout history to be a great asset in times of high inflation, appreciating faster and higher than most other investments!
- Chinese Silver Panda coins are popular among collectors. Because of their varying design and annual mintage limit, they have a steady appreciating value in the secondary market.
- Chinese Silver Panda coins are internationally recognised. As the only legal tender silver bullion coin in the world to portray a panda bear, an animal endemic to China, investor recognition is ensured worldwide.
- Chinese Silver Panda coins are .999 pure silver. Chinese Silver Panda coins are a great way to get this precious white metal in your hands.
- Chinese Silver Panda coins are the equivalent of savings. The historical low price of silver compared to gold makes it an ideal investment either for investors who wish to invest smaller amounts or for those who believe they are getting more precious metal for their “buck”, in anticipation of a steeper appreciation of the price of silver compared with gold.
The obverse portrays the Temple of Heaven, a UNESCO world heritage site that consists of a complex of religious buildings located in the central parts of Beijing. Above the Temple of Heaven is a text in Chinese that means “People’s Republic of China” and inscribed at the bottom is the year of mintage.
The reverse depicts a sitting panda holding a branch, with a bamboo forest in the background. The face value of 10 Yuan is to the right of the Panda. The weight “1oz” and the silver content marked “Ag .999” are inscribed at the bottom.