Tavex is part of the Scandinavian Tavid Group – the leading gold and silver investment trader in Northern and Southeastern Europe. We have been operating for more than 30 years and proudly present in 12 countries. Tavex has been awarded AoN’s Best Employer multiple times, Best Financial Company, as well as numerous work environment recognitions, such as: BigSEE and A’Design – all first prizes. We aim to be the leader in all we do, from recruiting to remuneration, from customer service to workspace.
As a fast-growing financial company, Tavex provides challenging careers in a family-like, people-oriented environment. We value our colleagues and share our success through competitive pay, profit-sharing and fringe benefits, as well as advancement opportunities. Proportionate recognition to efforts-made and results-achieved, is our standard.
If you are:
- driven to stand out, lead, and revolutionize the oldest asset class through unwavering dedication;
- a responsible self-starter who excels in independent work and thrives in collaborative team environments;
- possess a natural curiosity and a relentless desire for self-improvement
- exhibit crucial logical thinking skills;
- fluent in communication.
Then read on…
- deep understanding of business requirements and translating them into high-quality code;
- fixing bugs;
- Opportunity to lead internal projects
- аt least one year experience in PHP 8;
- experience with a popular framework such as Symfony or Laravel;
- understanding in OOP, MVC, and common design patterns;
- experience with MariaDB, or any RDBMS;
- knowledge in agile development;
- fluent in English and Bulgarian;
- great communication skill as person will be working independently with multiple departments;
Nice to have experience with:
- dev tools like Gulp, Babel, Webpack, etc.;
- building Docker containers.
Tavex would love to offer you:
- competitive negotiable salary and profit-sharing potential;
- transparency, open relations, family values, and ethics;
- dynamic work in a young and ambitious team;
- an environment that promotes personal and professional development;
- food vouchers;
- additional health insurance;
- option for a Multisport card;
- award-winning team buildings.
The position is based in our office, located in Sofia, and is permanent full-time employment. Up to 30% of your monthly work time could be done remotely.