Who we are:
Tavex is part of the Scandinavian Tavid Group – the leading gold and silver investment trader in Northern and Southeastern Europe. We have been operating for more than 30 years and proudly present in 12 countries. Tavex has been awarded ARS’s Best Employer multiple times, Best Financial Company, as well as numerous work environment recognitions, such as: BigSEE and A’Design – all first prizes. We aim to be the leader in all we do, from recruiting to remuneration, from customer service to workspace.
As a fast-growing financial company, Tavex provides challenging careers in a family-like, people-oriented environment. We value our colleagues and share our success through competitive pay, profit-sharing and fringe benefits, as well as advancement opportunities. Proportionate recognition to efforts-made and results-achieved, is our standard.
We are currently looking for a passionate Social Media Marketing Specialist who will be part of Tavex’s Digital Sales team.
If you are:
- A person who wants to stand out, lead the way and disrupt the oldest asset class through hard work;
- A person who wants to create viral content alongside ambitious young experts;
- Responsible self-starter who can work both independently and in a team;
- Passionate about Social Media and Content Creation;
- Obsessed about results and improvements;
- Passionate and data-driven digital marketer.
Then read on…
- Manage, implement and develop multilingual social media accounts and strategy, pages and groups (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Create (from plan to design) and execute social media posting plan for multiple channels for investment gold and silver, currency, branding and employer branding;
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content;
- Create editorial calendars, schedules and work procedures;
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of the social media presence, then use that information to refine future activities and suggest content optimization;
- Create company’s outgoing communication following our Brand voice.
- At least 1 year of experience in managing brand accounts/pages in Social Media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn;
- Design Tool skills (Canva, Adobe Photoshop);
- Copywriting skills – at least 1 year experience;
- Fiery motivation for self-development and an innate drive to keep up-to-date in the ever-changing world of Digital marketing;
- Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English and Bulgarian.
Then, Tavex would love to offer you:
- Competitive negotiable salary and profit-sharing potential;
- Transparency, open relations, family values and ethics;
- Dynamic work in a young and ambitious team;
- An environment that promotes personal and professional development;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional health insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Award-winning team buildings;
- State-of-the-art office, at your disposal for personal events.
The position is based in our office, located in Sofia, and is permanent full-time employment. Up to 30% of your monthly work time could be done remotely.
A portfolio with previous projects is required for applying to this position.
Does the role sound exciting? Do not hesitate to send us your application today!